It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:33 pm 
IP:
Site Admin

Classic Serie A 2009/2010 by mattesera04 PS4 and PS5

Installs in Spanish Division 1

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... OC_h7TD1oF

Competition Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... FtcqkigMy_

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 11:20 am 
IP:

Not working.... When I have the smokepatch installed, it is saying 'Unable To Load Because The Data Is From A Different Version". It occured to some of the teams I tried to import. and when i installed the averdom classic patch they are added but still, the same previous teams are shown.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 2:33 pm 
IP:
Site Admin

shaun1495 wrote:
Not working.... When I have the smokepatch installed, it is saying 'Unable To Load Because The Data Is From A Different Version". It occured to some of the teams I tried to import. and when i installed the averdom classic patch they are added but still, the same previous teams are shown.

"Unable To Load Because The Data Is From A Different Version" - that means you are on an older Data Pack than this file was created on.

It appears that Smoke Patch is not compatible with other Option Files from feedback from those with Smoke Patch trying to install files.

Not to mention those using Non Steam Versions.

I know one person tried installing the Classic NASL OF but had Smoke Patch and his Data Pack Version was Day One. On Data Pack 2, some licensed teams in Other European were made fake. Since the Classic NASL file uses those teams turned fake in Other European with Data Pack 2, it would not install as he received the error message of "Unable To Load Because The Data Is From A Different Version".

Another example is Legends from Data Packs. If you try to install a file that has Legends on teams released on Data Pack 2, and you have Data Pack 1 installed, those teams with the Data Pack 2 Legends will not install and give the error of "Unable To Load Because The Data Is From A Different Version".

Only advise I can give is to have your game updated with Lastest Data Pack and Live Updates with a legit version of the game.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 5:55 am 
IP:

I have the original game from steam. I have the 1.06.00 version and the 6.00 data pack. Is that not the latest version? or I have to delete the smokepatch v3
?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:15 am 
IP:
Site Admin

shaun1495 wrote:
I have the original game from steam. I have the 1.06.00 version and the 6.00 data pack. Is that not the latest version? or I have to delete the smokepatch v3
?

Disable Smoke Patch and test. As I mentioned above, it appears that Smoke Patch is not compatible with other Option Files from feedback from those with Smoke Patch trying to install files.

PS4 Option Files will work on PC. But not all PS4 OF's will work with Patches and Mods.