Site Admin

Serie C Brasileirao by Emerson Pereira PS4 and PS5

Installs in PLA League

Kits 1024

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/q3iq8oku ... ra.7z/file

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:26 am 
IP:

Da pra usar ele no PES 2021 de PC?
caso não, o que teria que fazer pra ser possível aplicar no de PC?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:34 am 
IP:
Site Admin

emersonjr wrote:

Please use English when posting as this is an English forum.

To install on PC, you need to install only the TEDs and kits. Do not install the Manager pics, stadium pics, and Sponsor images or will cause install errors.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:46 am 
IP:

Staff wrote:
emersonjr wrote:

Please use English when posting as this is an English forum.

To install on PC, you need to install only the TEDs and kits. Do not install the Manager pics, stadium pics, and Sponsor images or will cause install errors.

oh, i'm totally sorry, that was my first post and i though as the opt file author is brazilian (he's even the same name as mine :D) i could type portuguese text, but thanks for clarifying to me!

Thanks for the quick answer and explanation as well!

BTW, is there any other way to install the manager pics, stadium pics and Sponsor images on PC? I'm just wondering and asking about cause I don't how these option files are really created, so I don't know the reason why installing them would cause erros. If I would do, I could help in fixing it to have a full installation on PC as well.

Thanks beforehand! :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:04 am 
IP:
Site Admin

emersonjr wrote:
BTW, is there any other way to install the manager pics, stadium pics and Sponsor images on PC? I'm just wondering and asking about cause I don't how these option files are really created, so I don't know the reason why installing them would cause erros. If I would do, I could help in fixing it to have a full installation on PC as well.

It is because of Konami’s file structure between PC files and PS4 files. In PES2019, you had to use a converter program to convert PS4 to PC and vice versus.

At least PES 20 and PES 21, you are able to install PS4 files to PC with the workaround I posted above.

You would need to install all other images manually. So you install the manger, stadium, and sponsor images, then assign them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:59 pm 
IP:

Staff wrote:
emersonjr wrote:

It is because of Konami’s file structure between PC files and PS4 files. In PES2019, you had to use a converter program to convert PS4 to PC and vice versus.

At least PES 20 and PES 21, you are able to install PS4 files to PC with the workaround I posted above.

You would need to install all other images manually. So you install the manger, stadium, and sponsor images, then assign them.

I've managed to install the files, but there's a problem.
When I go to Local Match, the teams i've imported are there, but the names of the players are wrong. It seems like it's still catching PLA league player names.
Also, when I go on Training, the name of the players are correct.
When I check the name of the players on Edit section, it's also correct there.

What might be wrong?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:27 pm 
IP:
Site Admin

emersonjr wrote:
When I go to Local Match, the teams i've imported are there, but the names of the players are wrong. It seems like it's still catching PLA league player names.

What might be wrong?

R3 Button

Sticky thread at top of forum titled How To Turn Live Updates OFF By Clicking R3
https://pesfutebol.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=422

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:35 am 
IP:

Staff wrote:
emersonjr wrote:

What might be wrong?

R3 Button

Sticky thread at top of forum titled How To Turn Live Updates OFF By Clicking R3
https://pesfutebol.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=422

Thank you, it was exactly it. I was coming directly to this thread so I coudn't see the sticky thread.

by the way, is there any way to turn off live updates or whatnot to play on friendly lobby? I mean, you want to play online with a friend of yours, buut when you go to create a friendly lobby, live update goes auuutomatically and I can't find a turn off option as there's on Local Match.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:03 am 
IP:
Site Admin

emersonjr wrote:
Thank you, it was exactly it. I was coming directly to this thread so I coudn't see the sticky thread.

by the way, is there any way to turn off live updates or whatnot to play on friendly lobby? I mean, you want to play online with a friend of yours, buut when you go to create a friendly lobby, live update goes auuutomatically and I can't find a turn off option as there's on Local Match.

No for Online