PESFutebol.com - Pro Evolution Soccer Option Files Community

Welcome to the PES Futebol Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:23 pm 
IP:
Site Admin

English League One, English League Two, and National League Teams by Tigers Mad PS4 and PS5

English League One - 24 Teams
English League Two - 24 Teams
National League - 15 Teams

Installs over PLA League, Other Latin America, PAS League, and Other Asia

Kits 1024

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7pnq3nyk ... 1.zip/file

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:52 am 
IP:

Downloaded this the other day, just a thing about the team emblems, some of the are way too big/stretched in the game. For example, Salford and AFC Wimbledon logos look massively stretched in the game. I literally changed and replaced most of the logos myself and they looked much better. Just googled the logos in 256x256 form and put them in, worked perfectly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:53 am 
IP:

Staff wrote:
English League One, English League Two, and National League Teams by Tigers Mad PS4 and PS5

English League One - 24 Teams
English League Two - 24 Teams
National League - 15 Teams

Installs over PLA League, Other Latin America, PAS League, and Other Asia

Kits 1024

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7pnq3nyk ... 1.zip/file

Thankyou for this, it's what I've been looking for ! How up to date is it - does it include all the January transfers ? And will you be making more for new versions of PES ?

* By the way, you state that the kits are in 1024. But when I checked on their "properties" they are 2048. If I install them in the game as 1024 anyway, will they be accepted as 1024 or 2048 ? And would I need to delete existing kits or will they simply be overwritten with yours ? Thanks again mate !

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:45 am 
IP:
Site Admin

Spectrum wrote:

Thankyou for this, it's what I've been looking for ! How up to date is it - does it include all the January transfers ? And will you be making more for new versions of PES ?

* By the way, you state that the kits are in 1024. But when I checked on their "properties" they are 2048. If I install them in the game as 1024 anyway, will they be accepted as 1024 or 2048 ? And would I need to delete existing kits or will they simply be overwritten with yours ? Thanks again mate !

We are not the Editor of the file, but I can answer some of your questions.

The files has not been updated with Transfers yet.

So let me explain on 1024 and 2048. You are correct that the kit images are sized at 2048, but they install in the game as 1024.

When you see on our site the below stating kit sizes:

Kits 1024 - this shows that they will install in game as 1024. Basically Small Kits (S)

Kits 2048 - this shows that they will install in game as 2048. Basically Large Kits (L)

2048 Kits aka Large Kits take up alot more image space in game, hence if we know the Kit Sizes, we post to give people a heads up as they may not have the image space left for 2048 sized kits.

I do not know what you have installed where this file installs. If you have previous teams over these team slots, then you would want to to delete those unused kits to have more image space.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:20 am 
IP:

Thankyou for replying. It's a bit odd why the option file poster didn't wait until after the January window had closed before releasing the file. Though of course I'm grateful that most of the work has been done.

Yes I'm aware of the space problem when using too many 2048's.