PESFutebol.com - Pro Evolution Soccer Option Files Community

Welcome to the PES Futebol Message Forum

It is currently Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:04 am


All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:30 pm 
IP:
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: 04 Oct 2018
Posts: 843
CAF Champions League V2 by Achraf Sabah PS4 and PS5

Image

Installs in PLA League

V2 added 02 Apr 2021
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/5KAADZQC#go9JeyGV0 ... 3gbbGeG4-0



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

 

Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:25 am 
IP:
Offline

Joined: 17 Nov 2020
Posts: 3
the link is corrupted


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:45 am 
IP:
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: 04 Oct 2018
Posts: 843
legendleema wrote:
the link is corrupted


What do you mean the link is corrupted? Link opens and downloads for me. Please explain more.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:58 am 
IP:
Offline

Joined: 17 Nov 2020
Posts: 3
Staff wrote:
legendleema wrote:
the link is corrupted


What do you mean the link is corrupted? Link opens and downloads for me. Please explain more.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:01 am 
IP:
Offline

Joined: 17 Nov 2020
Posts: 3
Staff wrote:
legendleema wrote:
the link is corrupted


What do you mean the link is corrupted? Link opens and downloads for me. Please explain more.

the downloaded file is not working and corrupted
Image
Image
https://imgur.com/nzDnTda


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:51 am 
IP:
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: 04 Oct 2018
Posts: 843
Use a different program to extract. Here is a couple screenshots using 7zip showing I can extract without corruption.

Image

And here it is extracted to my desktop

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:52 pm 
IP:
Offline

Joined: 13 Dec 2020
Posts: 2
I can't load the players of some of the teams on my PES 2021, it says it contains players that cannot be added.....also the logo of the league doesn't want to be imported, says it's from a different version, is this intended for PES 2020 or 2021?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:22 pm 
IP:
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: 04 Oct 2018
Posts: 843
Mo.Sabri wrote:
I can't load the players of some of the teams on my PES 2021, it says it contains players that cannot be added.....also the logo of the league doesn't want to be imported, says it's from a different version, is this intended for PES 2020 or 2021?


It is PES 2021. Editor made file on Data Pack 1 and current Data Pack is Data Pack 3. Sounds like Editor needs to update the file to work on DP3. That would be up to him to fix.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:42 am 
IP:
Offline

Joined: 13 Dec 2020
Posts: 2
Staff wrote:
Mo.Sabri wrote:
I can't load the players of some of the teams on my PES 2021, it says it contains players that cannot be added.....also the logo of the league doesn't want to be imported, says it's from a different version, is this intended for PES 2020 or 2021?


It is PES 2021. Editor made file on Data Pack 1 and current Data Pack is Data Pack 3. Sounds like Editor needs to update the file to work on DP3. That would be up to him to fix.



Thank you for explaining! Hope he does soon! :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:10 am 
IP:
Offline

Joined: 13 Jul 2021
Posts: 1
Mo.Sabri wrote:
Staff wrote:
Mo.Sabri wrote:
I can't load the players of some of the teams on my PES 2021, it says it contains players that cannot be added.....also the logo of the league doesn't want to be imported, says it's from a different version, is this intended for PES 2020 or 2021?


It is PES 2021. Editor made file on Data Pack 1 and current Data Pack is Data Pack 3. Sounds like Editor needs to update the file to work on DP3. That would be up to him to fix.



Thank you for explaining! Hope he does soon! :)



Where is the latest patch with teams like Kaizer Chiefs?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

    Home | © PESFutebol.com