PESFutebol.com - Pro Evolution Soccer Option Files Community

Welcome to the PES Futebol Message Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:49 am 
IP:

Hi Michel (Zlatan07), I follow you on https://www.pesfutebol. com, where you are doing a great job for all of us who like PES 2021 and want to have everything updated, since PES 2021 is done with updates and it's up to people like you to make us happy =) I just want to ask if you plan to add to your FO Europe V2 update all the football teams that play in the Europa Conference League 2023/24, because I'd like to play this league with my friend too, since we've already finished the Champions League, now we have the Europa League 2023/24 played and for the third time I would like to play the Europa Conference League 2023/24 with him too, I just need your overall update to include all the teams that are there and that's why I want to ask if you plan to do that or not =) thank you for the early reply and one more big THANK YOU on behalf of everyone you are doing this for =) sorry for my English language, because I typed it on the translator =D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:57 pm 
IP:
Site Admin

I am not Zlatan07, but PES 2021 was created before the formation of Conference League.

For Consoles

Space issues on the teams. Not enough team space to add all the Conference League teams. Example: With Budesliga installed in PEU League, those extra 2 fake teams fall into Other European Teams that has 20 fake teams plus the 2 dropped teams from PEU League equals 22 fake European teams left to edit. Just not enough team space for Champions League, Europa League and Conference League teams.

Also, no place to add the Conference League CEDs since only slots for Champions and Europa League unless you create a custom tournament.

You have to remember PES 2021 was released in 2020. The Laws of the Game have changed since then. Even though the Away Goal rule no longer exist, but it is hard coded in PES. Same with Substitutions on the bench, hard coded.

For PC

Since you also have PC version, you may find a PATCH that has those teams. But since qualifications is hard coded, there will be no Conference League like there is for Champions and Europa League. You can create a custom tournament using the Conference League teams.