PESFutebol.com - Pro Evolution Soccer Option Files Community

Welcome to the PES Futebol Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Option Files
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:28 am 
IP:

Hi,

Could you guys please check the download links from time to time as most links are broken and corrupt when downloaded. I have been trying to download the latest option files and all 3 are broken and corrupt. Some older ones still work as had to make sure the problem is not on my end. I am also a paid gold customer at PES Universe and again all the new links are broken there as well. Guys please check your links from time to time as this is getting really frustrating waiting hours trying to download and then you find out the file is corrupted. :/

Post subject: Re: Option Files
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:11 am 
IP:
Site Admin

swordfish1980 wrote:
Hi,

Could you guys please check the download links from time to time as most links are broken and corrupt when downloaded. I have been trying to download the latest option files and all 3 are broken and corrupt. Some older ones still work as had to make sure the problem is not on my end. I am also a paid gold customer at PES Universe and again all the new links are broken there as well. Guys please check your links from time to time as this is getting really frustrating waiting hours trying to download and then you find out the file is corrupted. :/

Sounds like you need to use a different zip file program. We are not finding the files corrupted. Matter of fact, 99.9% of the file links are from the Editor.

You say even PES Universe files are corrupted. We can open the files just fine. If they are corrupted as you say, then why is no one replying to their Tweets that the files are corrupted. The same with EditemosPES files. Opens just fine and no one is tweeting them back their files are corrupted.

Not sure what zip extractor you are using, but you should try a new one as something is wrong with the one you are using. I use 7zip program to extract option files with no issues.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:55 am 
IP:

Staff wrote:
swordfish1980 wrote:
Hi,

Sounds like you need to use a different zip file program. We are not finding the files corrupted. Matter of fact, 99.9% of the file links are from the Editor.

You say even PES Universe files are corrupted. We can open the files just fine. If they are corrupted as you say, then why is no one replying to their Tweets that the files are corrupted. The same with EditemosPES files. Opens just fine and no one is tweeting them back their files are corrupted.

Not sure what zip extractor you are using, but you should try a new one as something is wrong with the one you are using. I use 7zip program to extract option files with no issues.

Thanks for your reply, been waiting for it.

I use Winrar for years and have no issues. The thing is some older links I can download just fine while the newer/updated ones are downloading corrupted as it's states when opening the file. Same thing happens to me at PES Universe.

I will try a different zip app as you suggested.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:42 am 
IP:

swordfish1980 wrote:
Staff wrote:
swordfish1980 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply, been waiting for it.

I use Winrar for years and have no issues. The thing is some older links I can download just fine while the newer/updated ones are downloading corrupted as it's states when opening the file. Same thing happens to me at PES Universe.

I will try a different zip app as you suggested.

I confirm, it was my achiever corrupting some downloaded files and not the actual link itself. Thank you for your help on the matter.

Regards