Welcome to the PES Futebol Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:03 am 
IP:
Site Admin

Credit Suisse League & Brack.ch Challenge League by cdk201 PS4 and PS5

Image Image

Credit Suisse Super League Squad Update 21/22 and DIECI Challenge League Patch v2.0

The patch update for the Challenge League is now ready.

Since there were some intra-league transfers between CL and SL, I also created a squad update for the Super League teams.

Caution: Since I ran out of memory for new players, I had to overwrite existing players! This applies to players who have moved to a league that does not exist in the game (e.g. Swiss Promotion League, any Finnish or Icelandic first/second division clubs, etc.) or very bad players who have slipped into the no-season (preferably Thais with a rating around 50). If you do not want this, you should not install the patch.

General:

1. There are no usable jersey pictures of SC Kriens. Unfortunately, the association does not respond to e-mail inquiries. Therefore, the old jersey is still included.

2. The newly promoted Yverdon Sport overwrites the relegated FC Chiasso. If you want to keep Chiasso, you should not import Yverdon.

3. Squads are on the status of 27.08.2021. The transfer window will end soon, so there may still be transfers. I will submit these later. Nevertheless, I have decided to release the patch already, because I will not have the time for it.

4. Grasshoppers Zurich have been promoted to the Super League. Nevertheless, of course, fake Livorno is still overwritten. You can carry out the "promotion" by exchanging GC from the rest of Europe with FC Vaduz in the SL.

5. Big thanks to Beranu for the fast and high quality creation of the jerseys!

Brack.ch Challenge League Installs in Other European Teams (1 team PEU LENGERBLITZ)
Kits 1024

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fk4i3o6e ... 1.zip/file